Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
If you are unsatisfied with your coaching, reach out to us to see if your purchase is eligible for a refund.
How am I billed for group coaching?
You are automatically billed each month through the Teachable website unless you cancel your subscription. Your first payment is made at the time your enrollment is complete.
How to I cancel coaching when I am ready to leave?
Simply change your registration status, or contact me to stop your automatic re-enrollment. It's okay to leave when you feel ready - no hard feelings! We want you to move on as soon as you are ready!
Are there any reasons you would remove me from the membership?
There are a few reasons I might feel the need to end our coaching relationship.
- If you break group rules in the Facebook group;
- If you harass or spam other members;
- If I feel I am no longer able to help you privately;
- If you abuse the coach/client relationship;
- If you display inappropriate behavior to me, my staff, or other members;
- If you take information about members or content from my courses and share it publicly or with other people.